New 75 bed care home in Chilwell
- After the successful completion of Kiwi House, Derby, luxury care home provider Adept Care Homes appointed us to design and build their new 75 bed care home in Chilwell
- Work started on site in July 2016 with a programme of 16 months
- The home provides residential and dementia care
- A luxury scheme with traditional and homely style, created alongside AP Architecture and HWA Associates
- Provides residents a unique, high quality nursing home
Client: Adept Care Homes
Architect: AP Architecture
Structural Engineer: Howard Ward Associates
- The home provides residents with ample amenities, there is a shop, bar, café and a cinema. Each lounge has life style kitchenettes, so that residents can retain a level of independence.
- Externally the gardens have been professionally landscaped providing both quiet and recreational areas.
Hot off the press all the latest news from Wynbrook
The Award-Winning West Place Court residential housing development built by Wynbrook Homes and designed by…Read More
Another new multi-million-pound care home by Wynbrook has been handed over to operators Rotherwood Care…Read More
Wynbrook are proud to have beaten 30+ entries to win Residential Development of the Year…Read More
Care Home operators Acacia Care Group has recently opened its latest state of the art…Read More