Constructed within the grounds of existing Grade II listed nursing home, Holland House; Rose Lodge has been constructed sympathetically in a combination of brick and stone to harmonize with its mature surroundings
- Initial planning constraints were overcome working alongside Linestyle Architecture and CDS Consulting, creating a home that is both unique and complimentary to the existing heritage
- Samantha Lord Interior Design commissioned to design the Rose Lodge interiors.
- Home has a boutique 5* hotel feel, with premium bedrooms offering a suite-like feel
Client: Country Court Care
Architect: Linestyle Architecture
Structural Engineer: CDS Consulting
- The natural stone used within this scheme was locally sourced. New and old features have been blended simultaneously for both practicality and aesthetics of the home.
- The home has a café area where residents will be waited on by a trained barista. The home is spacious, and exudes luxury.
- Externally, the gardens have been landscaped with mature plants; there is a patio area for residents to absorb the beauty of the surrounding palm and olive trees.
- Working on behalf of Country Court Care construction commenced in September 2014 and completed in September 2015. Rose Lodge was named after Roshan (Rose) Bogha one of the founders of Country Court Care.
Hot off the press all the latest news from Wynbrook
The Award-Winning West Place Court residential housing development built by Wynbrook Homes and designed by…Read More
Another new multi-million-pound care home by Wynbrook has been handed over to operators Rotherwood Care…Read More
Wynbrook are proud to have beaten 30+ entries to win Residential Development of the Year…Read More
Care Home operators Acacia Care Group has recently opened its latest state of the art…Read More