78 bed care home completed in June 2016 working alongside AP Architecture and Howard Ward Structural Engineers with a value £4.8m
- Works started on site in April 2015 and completed in June 2016
- The 78 bed care home was designed to be divided into 13 bed units
- Provides a mixture of residential and dementia care
- Finished to a traditional specification, providing a welcoming homely feel for the residents and guests
Client: Adept Care
Architect: AP Architecture
Structural Engineer: Howard Ward Associates
- The home provides residents with ample amenities, there is a shop, bar, café and a cinema. Each lounge has life style kitchenettes, so that residents can retain a level of independence.
- Externally the gardens have been professionally landscaped providing both quiet and recreational areas.
Hot off the press all the latest news from Wynbrook
The Award-Winning West Place Court residential housing development built by Wynbrook Homes and designed by…Read More
Another new multi-million-pound care home by Wynbrook has been handed over to operators Rotherwood Care…Read More
Wynbrook are proud to have beaten 30+ entries to win Residential Development of the Year…Read More
Care Home operators Acacia Care Group has recently opened its latest state of the art…Read More