New 70 Bed Care Home
- 70 luxury bedrooms complete with small double beds for extra comfort and contemporary ensuite wetrooms.
- Bespoke residents’ lounges and library room with designer furnishings, built-in furniture and high-end lighting providing an indulgent feeling of opulence and luxury.
- Cinema room with surround sound with the capability to convert to an entertaining space with café area.
- A luxury hairdressing salon.
- Dedicated resident’s activity room for hobbies and crafting
- The Cobblers Arms Pub – forming an important social hub for residents in the evening.
- Beautiful landscaped gardens and sensory garden are set in a 1.5-acre plot with direct access provided from both the ground floor bedrooms and communal residents lounges. The garden features comfortable seating areas laid with contemporary paving and subtle night time lighting to showcase the gardens in the evening.
SALES & MARKETING
Kingsfield Court is a new build 70-bed care home located in Earl Shilton, Leicestershire. This turn-key development was built by Specialist Care Home Builders, Wynbrook Limited and financed by Target Fund Managers. It is now operated by the Acacia Care Group providing 24 hour residential and dementia care in a state-of-the-art setting.
Located in a prominent position on the High Street of the town, the development has been constructed on a former brownfield site which consisted of a mix of disused light industrial and factory buildings. The enabling works entailed demolition of the disused properties and aspects of ground remediation due to sustained industrial use.
Taking 15 months to complete and laid out in an off-set ‘T’ configuration, the development comprises three floors of accommodation with one floor dedicated entirely to specialist dementia care.
Client: Acacia Care
Structural Engineer: HWA
Hot off the press all the latest news from Wynbrook
The Award-Winning West Place Court residential housing development built by Wynbrook Homes and designed by…Read More
Another new multi-million-pound care home by Wynbrook has been handed over to operators Rotherwood Care…Read More
Wynbrook are proud to have beaten 30+ entries to win Residential Development of the Year…Read More
Care Home operators Acacia Care Group has recently opened its latest state of the art…Read More